73 Meadow Road
Tel: 01698 230200
The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER) 1998 requires that all machinery is suitable for it’s intended use and is properly maintained and that employees, including those using, mounting and managing the operation of abrasive wheels, are fully informed and properly trained in their safe use.
Train Professionally to Use Abrasive Wheeled Machinery
Our course is designed to meet these requirements and will cover the following course content:
- Training and statutory requirements.
- Characteristics of an abrasive wheel and the types.
- Marking of abrasive wheels.
- Hazards and precautions to be taken.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Storage and handling of abrasive wheels.
- Inspection and Methods of testing for damage.
- Abrasive wheel machine components.
- Dressing and Balancing.
- Specific mounting procedures.
This is a half day course with a maximum of 8 candidates.
On successful completion of the course candidates will receive a certificate of attendance and copy training records.