Health & Social Care Training Course
DGC have developed a Health and Social Care Training Package aimed at providing some valuable starter qualifications for those interested in entering a career in the Care Industry.
The course is run over 4 days (8.30am to 4.30pm each day) and covers the topics below, providing candidates with a certificate for each one successfully completed – a total of 7 worthwhile qualifications to get your career heading in the right direction.
- Dementia Awareness – Half-day Tutor led training with DGC Certificate of attendance
- Understanding your Role in Care (CPD approved) – Online course with tutor support
- Patient Handling – Full-day Tutor Led training which includes use of Hoist, Wheelchair & Profiling Bed
- Nutrition & Hydration – Half-day Tutor led training with DGC Certificate of attendance
- Dignity & Privacy in Care (CPD Approved) – Online course with tutor support
- Infection Control (CPD Approved) – Online course with tutor support
- Emergency First Aid at Work – Full-day Tutor Led training – SQA Approved
All training will be delivered at our Motherwell Training Centre which is an ideal location within Lanarkshire and is easily accessible by public transport.
Call 01698 230 200 or email email@example.com to book your place(s) on the course. If you are booking on behalf of candidates, please be assured that from point of booking, DGC Training will liaise direct with the candidate, confirming every step of the process from booking to attendance to post course results/certification process ensuring a seamless process.