73 Meadow Road
Tel: 01698 230200
This course will ensure that your Banksman are trained to help vehicles reverse in a safe and efficient manner, saving the cost and inconvenience of accidents. The training also means you comply with legal requirements.
Reverse in a safe and efficient manner – Banksman Training
- Roles & Responsibilities of the Driver and the Banksman.
- Key Issues of Reversing/Maneouvering.
- Identifying Hazardous/dangerous areas.
- Demonstration of HSE Code of Hand Signals and Reversing Procedure.
- Current Legislation – HASAWA 1974/PUWER 1998/Safety Signs & Signals Regulations 1996).
This is a half day course that will consist of practical and theoretical content. Maximum of 4 candidates. Candidates will be supplied with an illustrated handout for use during and after the course. On completion of the course candidates will be supplied with a certificate of attendance.
For more information or booking please call 01698 230 200 or via our contact us page
For individuals undertaking training many of our courses can be fully funded by ILA Grants.