Unemployed and living in the Lanarkshire area?
We will work with candidates actively seeking to get back into employment to provide the following services as required:
- Employability skills including CV Creation, Intensive Job Search, Interview Skills, Employer Engagement, Confidence Building and Motivation.
- Online Courses to enhance sector specific skills, digital skills and mental health and wellbeing.
- RTITB Approved Forklift Qualification.
- Training to help achieve entry level jobs in a warehouse such as Power Pallet Truck and Manual Handling.
- Employer engagement working with our large commercial customer base to help candidates into employment.
- Continued Support for candidates once they are in employment to help them sustain.
SDS Individual Training Accounts (ITA)
The Individual Training Account scheme is currently open to new applications.
Please visit My World of Work for more information and to book your course.
This notice was updated on 15 October 2021